A warm welcome to Iniyaworld…. Today lets try something new from the kitchen. Hope you all tried our previous post Quail Egg Curry . We Iniyaworld believe that you all have done experiment….in the kitchen….
Though our home town is kilometres away from the ocean, because of lockdown its difficult for us to shop sea foods. And luckily I could find this seafood ingredient for Innus to enjoy it for the first time…..
After deciding the dish we went into our kitchen in search of the ingredients. The ingredients are as below in the pic.
The ingredients are based on taste and its for 400gms crab after cleaning. I used to take 2 teaspoon coriander, half teaspoon turmeric and one teaspoon chilli for 500 grams non veg. Salt and tamarind puree as per taste.
- Heat oil in a pan (coconut oil)
- Then add spices and saute them a little.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute them a little which add flavour to non veg.
- Add onion and saute them till it turns transparent. Add salt for easy saute.
- Add tomatoes and saute them till it becomes soft.
- Then add tomato puree as per taste. Saute them in low medium flame till it becomes a paste.
- Finally add the crab. Cook until its cooked. Serve them with any main course from rice to bread.
Finally our cooked crab is gonna be served…… which goes well with any main dish. We enjoyed it with rice, chapati, bread and so on. So bread lovers like us too can enjoy this gravy as a side dish.
That’s where I shopped the ingredients for the cooking.
Hope you all enjoyed cooking along with Iniyaworld…. See you all with a new dish soon… Stay safe.