A very big hai to everyone who are following my blog posts. Hope you all have seen our last video in our channel, if not land in our channel to know Iniyas surprise…..So lets jump into today’s topic.
From the heading hope you all have guessed….yes, we #reneeandinnus tried Souffle cake . Its our craze to do some experiments in our kitchen from the idea we gather from people, and the biggest search giant Google. For any experiment to be successful we need the basic ingredients…..
Hope you are all shocked to see the ingredients…yes, thats what I used to make six mini souffle cakes….the steps are very damn easy to make….
Steps to be followed
- Separate the egg white and yolk.
- Beat egg white and add sugar gradually.
- Add the vinegar to make the eggs stiffen
- Beat egg yolk with a fork
- Add milkmaid and beat the yolk
- Add milk and beat them
- Add pista flavor, (grounded nuts optional) and beat them.
- Add flour and mix them well with the fork.
- In this mixture add the stiffed egg white yolk and mix it with fork without disturbing the aerated yolk.
- Heat a pan and grease it with butter or ghee. Pour a little batter and cook for 2 mins. Turn them and cook for two mins.
The cake is ready within mins….serve them with honey, or dates syrup for toddlers to enjoy the breakfast…
Do try it out and send your version to email@example.com so that we will be happy to create new version of foods.